Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 236


Tuesday = First day of classes for the fall semester of Sophomore Year. I have 3 classes everyday but Tuesday's are especially tough because they're all back to back...with 10 minutes in between each. Nothing really happened in the classes...we just got read the syllabus and told all of the rules that we have heard before. Thankfully, I know people in my psychology class and my education class is basically the same people as last year...with a few exceptions of course. Choir was called off for the day because everybody needed to re-audition (in a sense) in front of Dr. Roberts. So I scheduled a time and went. We had spots in the choir already but he wanted to find our placement and voice part. I was really nervous but he made things go smooth and easy so there was nothing to be worried about. I was definitely tired after day 1 of classes...but looking forward to a good year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment