Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 223


Wednesday was another full day though not as crazy as Tuesday. I headed to work and all went well...especially the yummy lunch at Ingleside Village Pizza with the co-workers & boss. Oh how I love that pizza. :) After work, I headed back to Zebulon Road to go to Amphora with my friend Kathryn from high school. She's off to Georgia Tech soon and I'm off to Mercer soon so we wanted one last hoora before going to our respective schools. She painted some coasters (GT themed of course) and I painted a little wall decoration thing. I used stamps to write LOVE on one side and SMILE on the other. I painted each side different colors and had different little doodles so whenever I feel like it, I can turn the plack around and have something different! :) It was good to see Kathryn again before we start our college years. :) Heading home, I ate some yummy chicken and mashed potatoes with the family. I'm in such disbelief that summer is almost over! I have to enjoy every moment while it lasts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment