Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 228


Monday August 16, 2010. I took off from work this week so I slept in to the late hour of 9:00 haha. I basically just sat around watching TV for the majority of the morning. I did send some pictures online to CVS to get printed so I could complete my photo album. Dad called asking if I would like to accompany him to run an errand to Macon. I needed to get out of the house so we were off to Office Depot. After a successful shopping trip, we stopped and got lunch at Chick-Fil-A. He dropped me off at the house and I picked my pictures up from CVS. I put them into the photo album and completed the labels for them. I bought ink for my printer, too, something I had needed to do for a while. Once everybody got home from work and school, we heated up the lasagna that Alex and I had made last week for supper. Caleb had soccer practice so they didn't have much time to sit around the house. I stayed home and then at 8:00 I watched the Devil Wears Prada on Fox. I love that movie, it's so good! :) They got home from soccer and after a little bit of TV, we all called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment