Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 220


Sunday, August 8, 2010. I woke up, got ready, and headed off to church with my Mom and brother. Sunday school for my class went well and a pretty good group showed up. Church went well but I was hungry and ready for lunch by the time we got out of the service. Caleb, Mom, and I went to Walmart to pick up some subway for lunch. I enjoyed my sandwich as always and I crashed for an hour nap - it was so nice! I love naps. :) I really didn't do anything else exciting for the rest of the day...just kind of sat around, relaxing and watching TV with the family. After everyone headed up to bed, I wasn't tired yet so I opened A Cinderella Story up on youtube and ate some of the chocolate that Alex had brought me back from Europe. The movie was as good as ever and by the time it ended, I was ready for bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment